 Announcements / 2336 (-10)
  COLTC at the COSI Toledo Show Report

Last weekend, we participated in the train event of the COSI in Toledo, OH, together with MichLTC, and 2 other non-Lego clubs. It was a good show, and it was great to talk to the MichLTC crowd. Despite that half of our stuff is tied up at the Shrine (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !!

  3 Show Reports from MichLUG - Town/Train & Castle Displays

Well we have been really busy lately. 4 Shows in November and December with yet 1 more at the end of the month. We have 3 report finished up so I thought I would announce them all together. The last report will be forthcoming. 19th Annual Festival (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !!

  You're invited to the first BrickFest MINI MOC Flyin!

Hi all, I'm happy and proud to extend an invitation to everyone in the community to participate in the First BrickFest MINI MOC Flyin! What is the Flyin? This is a display that is open to anyone interested in displaying, regardless of whether or not (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.town) !!

  BrickFest call for club and organization links

This is an invitation to all clubs and organizations that have members registered to attend BrickFest PDX 2004. ON our main page have a list of links to clubs and sponsors that are participating in the event. Simply email info@brickfest.com and (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.nv, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.mt) !

  NCLUG's Christmas Display...

opened again at South Hills Mall in Cary, North Carolina. (URL) You can find pix (URL) here> Models were built by Cary Clark, Sam Cox, Will Pederson, and Mike Walsh. Joe Meno NCLUG NCLTC (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Lord of the Rings Theater Display in Raleigh, NC

On December 15, NCLUG presented a display of iinspired by Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King at the Raleigh Grande Theater in Raleigh. (URL) The display was a group effort, with David Vestal and Will Pedersen creating the layout and Minas (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.nc, FTX) !!

  fianlly got pics of another pirate ship!

okay, so i have had this baby sitting around since WAYYYYYY before Scimitar, but have never gottena chance to take any pics of her.so, here ya go: (URL) she is a 4 center section 18 gunner. she is based on the design for the Reciprocity, and was (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Return of the King sneak preview

Hi all, I know it's been a long time since I've added a full chapter to my Tolkien project, but I wanted to get a couple of quick things out in honor of the theatrical release of The Return of the King. Warning--major spoilers! If you have not read (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

  CONTEST : LEGO MOVIE POSTERS

Hello everyone! Last year, Créations Rotule had a LEGO Movie Poster contest which was a total success. Créations Rotule is no more, but it evolved into MinifigVille.com and there is a new contest, much like the previous one, starting...NOW ! Below (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.fun, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town) !

  BrickFest PDX Community Involvement Update

I'm starting to get lots of questions from many of you about what to do and how to get involved in BrickFest PDX. So here is a short list. I hope this will help. Register (URL) Advanced registration deadline is January 30th. Then, Preparing for the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.nv, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.mt) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact