 Announcements / 2331 (-5)
  Lord of the Rings Theater Display in Raleigh, NC

On December 15, NCLUG presented a display of iinspired by Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King at the Raleigh Grande Theater in Raleigh. (URL) The display was a group effort, with David Vestal and Will Pedersen creating the layout and Minas (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.nc, FTX) !!

  fianlly got pics of another pirate ship!

okay, so i have had this baby sitting around since WAYYYYYY before Scimitar, but have never gottena chance to take any pics of her.so, here ya go: (URL) she is a 4 center section 18 gunner. she is based on the design for the Reciprocity, and was (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Return of the King sneak preview

Hi all, I know it's been a long time since I've added a full chapter to my Tolkien project, but I wanted to get a couple of quick things out in honor of the theatrical release of The Return of the King. Warning--major spoilers! If you have not read (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

  CONTEST : LEGO MOVIE POSTERS

Hello everyone! Last year, Créations Rotule had a LEGO Movie Poster contest which was a total success. Créations Rotule is no more, but it evolved into MinifigVille.com and there is a new contest, much like the previous one, starting...NOW ! Below (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.fun, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town) !

  BrickFest PDX Community Involvement Update

I'm starting to get lots of questions from many of you about what to do and how to get involved in BrickFest PDX. So here is a short list. I hope this will help. Register (URL) Advanced registration deadline is January 30th. Then, Preparing for the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.nv, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.mt) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact