 Announcements / 2328
  CONTEST : LEGO MOVIE POSTERS

Hello everyone! Last year, Créations Rotule had a LEGO Movie Poster contest which was a total success. Créations Rotule is no more, but it evolved into MinifigVille.com and there is a new contest, much like the previous one, starting...NOW ! Below (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.fun, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town) !

  Re: CONTEST : LEGO MOVIE POSTERS

(...) Ok, sorry for the reply to my own post, but I might as well seize the opportunity.to announce that there is a new poster made by yours truly on the MinifigVille.com website : Stuck On You! (URL) see it and please take the (approx.) 3 1/2 (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.build.contests)