 Announcements / 23
    IMPORTANT CHANGES —Todd Lehman
    The Quick Summary ===...=== All lugnet.com newsgroups are being renamed. You will need to unsubscribe from all the groups and add them again. The Explanation ===...=== When we assigned names to groups, we thought it would be friendly (and less (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general)

        Changes complete; new hierarchy in effect —Todd Lehman
   [Follow-ups set to lugnet.admin.general] Well, the operation took longer than I'd hoped, but it was a success. The new hierarchy is in effect, all 489 human-posted articles were preserved with their original message IDs, timestamps, and (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general)