 Announcements / 2291 (-5)
  Pictures!... SCLTC at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum

SCLTC is up and running at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum in Balboa Park! Fifteen members set up shop on Sunday, November 9 and manned our opening day on Tuesday, November 11. Pictures are online at (URL) SCLTC website>. Here are some samples (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.51 released *

Hi! This is mostly a maintenance release. Thank you to everyone who gave feedback on version 1.50! Download it here: (URL) (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. Features are: -Fully customizable editor with (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  I'm a Master Builder finalist from DC!

Greetings all. I wanted to share my excitement of being chosen as one of three DC finalists for the position of LEGOLAND Master Model Builder: (URL) I'm at the bottom of the page. The next step is the final build-off in San Diego, CA at LEGOLAND in (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !!

  E Harshbarger at N'tnl Toy Hall of Fame, 15-16 Nov

Hi all, Just a note to say that I will be at the Strong Museum this weekned in Rochester, NY. Here is the (copied and pasted) text of the associated press release: “Adventures in Toyland” Weekend at Strong Museum November 15 & 16 ROCHESTER, New (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !

  MichLUG to display at the 19th Annual Festival of Trees - Detroit

MichLUG is happy to announce that we will be supporting the Children's Hospital of Michigan by sponsoring a tree at the 19th Annual Festival of Trees (Detroit). Festival of Trees is the largest annual special event fundraiser for Children's Hospital (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact