 Announcements / 2286
  BrickFest™ PDX website & registration launch!!!

BrickFest PDX 2004 Portland, OR USA - February 13-15, 2004 We are pleased to announce the launch of the BrickFest™ PDX website and the opening of the event registration! A very special THANKS to Kelly McKiernan (our webmaster) for doing such a GREAT (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: BrickFest™ PDX website & registration launch!!!

URL for non FTX friendly systems: (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest? PDX website & registration launch!!!

(...) Hey Cool! I was perusing the "who's coming" section of the BrickFest PDX web site and saw that Rene Hoffmeister, creator of (URL) 1000Steine>, Germany's answer to LUGNET, is registered to attend! That's awesome! I hope more Europeans (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX)