 Announcements / 2281 (-10)
  4099 transformer

Uhm not quite sure where this topic should be. I guess somewhere over here. I built a transforming jet out of the 4099 robobot designer set. (URL) is a picture with both models;the jet and the robot. (URL) is the folder including the transformation (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build) !!

  LUCNY exhibiting at the Oswego Valley Railroad show

LEGO Users of Central New York; LUCNY... ...will be displaying our latest buildings, rolling stock, automated switches, modified track geometry, stock LEGO train kits, etc. at the 21st Annual Oswego Valley Railroad Association's Train Show in (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce)

  New LEGO User Group for Teen Fans of LEGO!

I am pleased to announce the formation of TeenLUG of Middle Tennessee. An organazation for Middle Tennessee based Teen LEGO fans to gather and share creations and Ideas. Meetings will be held once a month at various places throughout the community. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.tn.nas, lugnet.org.us)

  Sacramento Brick Builders - our first meetings!

Hello fellow Sacramento area Lego enthusiasts! I am pleased to announce that we have found a meeting location for the Sacramento Lego club, and I have scheduled our first two meetings! They are still some time away due to room availability, but I (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.announce)

  Two posters of Ben's models

Hi all, For those who visit my site now and then or recieve the newsletter (subscribe!) this is not new: there are two new posters of 2 steam train models made by Reinhard Beneke; the BR24 and BR50. Hopefully he has time to convert more of his fine (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce)

  LEGOFESTIVAL 2003 BRUSSELS HITS 18,000 VISITORS

For the first time TLC organised LEGOFESTIVAL at the Heizel Exhibition Centre in Brussels. After been in Zwolle with BeLUG for the first time, we didn't know what to expect from this "little brother-event". As it was only 2 weeks in between, we (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  LDraw.org MOTM, SOTM Submissions

Due to the hard work of the team members, we hope to have the Model of the Month (MOTM) and Scene of the Month (SOTM) contests up and running by next month. As such I'd like to ask for any and all submissions to these two contests. If you are new to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce)

  MOC: Citroen DS (7 studs wide)

Hello, this is my newest creation: A Citroen DS. I always wanted to build one, but I did not know how to build the headlights. When I saw Mattias' Mazda Miata, I knew it: With trans-white plates. Last week I constructed the rest of the model. Here (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  SCLTC at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum

The (URL) Southern California LEGO Train Club> returns to the San Diego Model Railroad Museum this holiday season with its biggest and longest running exhibit ever. The layout features six operating trains (including two fully automated ones), a (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Welcome the Sacramento Brick Builders!

Hello all! I am pleased to announce the formation of the Sacramento Brick Builders, which will be the LUG for the Sacramento, California area. Folks from all over the central valley, and out east as far as Reno, NV are welcome to join. Right now I (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact