 Announcements / 2253
  European LUG MAP

Hi, For the interested ones, here's a link to our site with a European LUG MAP. Because the one on LUGNET isn't up to date, even after asking Todd & Suzanne, our webmaster desided to create one for our site. You can find it here : (URL) over a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it) !

  Re: European LUG MAP

(...) (URL) for putting this up! Now we *really* must form SweLUG for real! Maybe at the upcoming meet at Tobbe's... -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.se)