 Announcements / 2244
    admin change —Suzanne Rich Green
   Hi All! As I mentioned at BrickFest in August, I'm retiring from my position as a LUGNET administrator. I'll still be around as an AFOL, but am not receiving LUGNET's admin e-mail. Please direct questions to Todd. thanks, Suz (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general) !!

        (canceled) Todd Lehman

        Re: admin change —Jon Palmer
     (...) Thank you for everything you have done. (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) the-shipyard> (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: admin change —Joel Hoornbeek
     (...) Suz, While I have not been a frequent poster around here by any stretch of the imagination, I've been reading LUGNET fairly faithfully for a good number of years, and I've really appreciated the time and energy you (and Todd) have put into (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: admin change —Jeff Szklennik
     (...) Thanks for everything you've done for the hobby & the online community. Jeff Szklennik (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: admin change —Richard Noeckel
     (...) I wanted to personally thank you Suz for all your hard work especially during trying times in the communities past. You've been wonderful throughout, and I for one appreciated your presence! (I'll look fowrard to your return one day!) (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: admin change —Orion Pobursky
     (...) Suz, That standing ovation you received at Brickfest wasn't for nothing. I personally feel a great debt of gratitude towards you and the rest of the founders of Lugnet. This website, no, this online community is single handedly responsible for (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: admin change —Tobbe Arnesson
     All hail the Lugnet Queen, Suz Green! My humble vocabulary can't express the gratitude I have towards the founders and maintainers of Lugnet and the other great comminuty resources on the Internet. So, in all it's simplicity I give you two words and (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: admin change —Simon Bennett
     (...) I could go on for a long time thanking you for all you have done but I think I covered it all at Brickfest! Play on. Simon (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

         Re: admin change —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) I'd like to second this notion, and say thank you Suz for all you have done for Lugnet and for the community at large. Lugnet is an invaluable resource and has enriched my life considerably. Thank you! -Lenny (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: admin change —Thomas Main
     (...) Suz, Thank you for all your efforts on behalf of LUGNET throughout the years. I particularly enjoyed when you posted some of your original concept sketches/ideas for LUGNET: (URL) I ask about things like the revamped LUGNET homepage you were (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: admin change —Jon Furman
     Suzanne, I just wanted to say thanks for all that you've done for the community during your time as admin. When I found Lugnet, I was impressed with the quality of the site, the community, and the labor of love that you and countless others put into (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: admin change —Sean Devolites
     Thanks for everything you've done Suz you did a great job and I'm glad you're not leaving for good. Sean (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: admin change —Joe Meno
   (...) (snip) (...) no, thank you. Joe Meno (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)