 Announcements / 2240
    MichLTC - Hamburg Railroad Days - Show Report & Pictures —Jason Spears
   MichLTC completed another show this past weekend. This time at the Hamburg Railroad days show. Chris created a few new buildings for this layout. Steve Ringe showed some new train models for the first time at this show as well. We also had a small (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX)

        Re: MichLTC - Hamburg Railroad Days - Show Report & Pictures —John Gerlach
   (...) Well, I've been trying to reply to this all day, maybe now Lugnet will accept it? I love the buildings! I've already sent a (URL) link to the folder> to the GMLTC mailing list, because I want all our club members to check out the pictures. The (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)

        Re: MichLTC - Hamburg Railroad Days - Show Report & Pictures —Chris Leach
   (...) Thanks John, Steve Ringe took those wonderful shots(as it is his folder lol)anyways these are by far my fav. of his pics. (URL) Chris Leach MichLTC (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)