Re: MichLTC - Hamburg Railroad Days - Show Report & Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:02:24 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jason Spears wrote:
   MichLTC completed another show this past weekend. This time at the Hamburg Railroad days show. Chris created a few new buildings for this layout. Steve Ringe showed some new train models for the first time at this show as well. We also had a small port area, which we haven’t had for quite some time.

MichLUG.org

-Jason Spears

Well, I’ve been trying to reply to this all day, maybe now Lugnet will accept it?

I love the buildings! I’ve already sent a link to the folder to the GMLTC mailing list, because I want all our club members to check out the pictures.

The low-angle photographs make the buildings look so much more realistic. I’m going to have to remember that technique the next time I’m taking pictures of the GMLTC layout.

Great job!

JohnG, GMLTC