 Announcements / 2231 (-10)
  Introducing Classic-Castle.com

Introducing Classic-Castle.com community website On behalf of all of the people involved in its creation, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce everyone to Classic-Castle.com, which can be found at the following address: (URL) is (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !!

  icosahedron in soccer-ball style

Inspired by Steve DeCraemer's (URL) S.P.U.> (picture by Rob Hendrix) first shown at Brickfest 2003, I decided to build a bigger version. Six BrickLink orders, over 4000 pieces, 180 triangles - and this is what I came up with. (2 URLs) Gallery (after (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !

  ACDC's Angus Young Mini-Figure

I've just posted a decent picture of my custom Angus Young mini-figure, dressed in his school-boy outfit and his Gibson SG guitar! (URL) Wuytenburg (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Christmas Contest Revision & Lifesize LEGO Nativity Scene

I'm posting the following for our Client: "Based upon feedback from the Lego community, we have changed the contest guidelines to allow Lego enthusiasts to submit their model without glue. In regard to the contest theme, the contest is being hosted (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  3 nw posters, LPC and Top 10 updates

Hi everybody! Ok, so I have a good news and a bad news for you all. The good news is, there will be a new feature in the Humor! section at (URL) very soon. The bad news is, I'll be on the operating table tuesday morning, so if I don't get it done (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: NWBrickCon Registration Deadline

(...) Last reminder: All people who would like to still preregister for NWBrickCon, the deadline is that your registration form must be postmarked by Monday September 15th. There's still a good chance that you'll get an engraved nametag if you do (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Brick Separator tutorial

Chatting with LEGO friends, I realized that even seasoned LEGO builders often ignore all the possibilities of the Brick Remover... Here is a (URL) little tutorial on this cute device>. (URL) Enjoy ! (URL) Philo> PS: If someone knows other usages, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Scarface

Yet another new poster on our website: Scarface (URL) one was a lot harder than i thought, but I managed to get it pretty right on the target. I hope you like it! Don't forget to rate it and also take the time to see the new Memento and Casablanca (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Lego Color Chart added to the Color Tree

I've added my 'best guess' matches from the Lego Color Chart provided by Peeron into my Color Tree. Here's the link: (URL) Color Tree separates colors by groups. Each group has 2 or 4 rows. The top row of each pair is the original names I used in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

  ED-209

Here's my ED-209. I put it up a while ago, but never announced it. The body rotates, the hips move, the "arm turrets" spin, the knees use locking hinges and the foot articulates a bit. It's mostly pieces from the smaller x-wing set. (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact