 Announcements / 2216 (-10)
  Announcing LDraw.org Relaunch

We are pleased to announce we've thrown the switch on our new content management system. This system will make it easier to add news and updates to the (URL) LDraw.org> website, and it will also allow for more people to get involved with content. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  The Brick Testament: Stories from the Book of Genesis -- now in stores!

I am thrilled beyond words to announce that the first ever Brick Testament book is now available at bookstores nationwide and also through internet retailers such as (URL) Amazon.com>, (URL) Powell's Books>, and (URL) & Noble>: (2 URLs) The Brick (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.books, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.publish, FTX) !!

  Announcing: SCIBRICK

(URL) The premiere organization for science fiction themed LEGO events! Our mission is to support the fun of LEGO® building in the science fiction genre and publicly display LEGO® models created by adult fans in that genre. SCIBRICK’s first public (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX) !!

  Attn: Trekkies! Trek Original Series Lego Page now online!

For those of you who may have missed it, I've posted my Star Trek Original Series LDRAW creations on the net... they can be found at www.blockaholic.com/tospage.htm Included are: The Enterprise Crew The Enterprise Bridge Romulan Bird of Prey Klingon (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Yet another Technic 9V motor comparison update

I have updated my (URL) motor comparison page> You'll find data on the new clear case motor included in (URL) 4094 motor movers set>. (URL) There is also a new comparison: how to maximize mechanical power extracted from a single RCX output And as a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

  Re: BricksFest PDX CD-ROM Creation Call 4 HELP

(...) BUMPING and x-posting to announcement to see if a broad range of viewers sees my post for help. I know it's only been a week since my original post but I want to make sure I have all my "ducks" lined up before the event and the sooner I get (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  NWBC Registration

Just to make everyone aware, NWBC registration has gone up to $20 effective 9/1/03. Shirts will not be available for perorder after today. I will be planning on getting some extras so that they are available at the event, so hopefully this will be a (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general)

  www.blockaholic.com up and running! (Formerly Marlon's Lego Page!)

Hello! I've finally gotten around to getting a decent address for my site... www.blockaholic.com The redesigned site has all my old pages, plus some new ones, including: Batman Page: My Batmobile and Batboat are already online, with my Batcave (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce)

  L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released

Hi all, Well a 3 day weekend does wonders for your side projects. I've decide to release a partially finished version of my L3P error fixer and post processer. Right now you can only fix errors and generate L3P files. You can download it here: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Official LEGO Color Chart

Thanks to Jake and TLC, we just posted an official LEGO color chart, with RGB, CMYK, and Pantone colors, and a danglish name! Take a look: (URL) will be working in the next few weeks with LDraw to associate each of these colors with our current (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact