 Announcements / 2211
Re: BricksFest PDX CD-ROM Creation Call 4 HELP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:39:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ahui Herrera wrote:
   Hello all,

I’ve be honored with the task of creating next year’s upcoming west coast conference (BrickFest PDX) CD-ROM. For those of you that attended BricksWest 2003 you know what the CD-ROM contains: all those goodies. =)

So what type of help do I need? Someone to create about 300 CD-ROMs once I get the master done. The master CD-ROM is usually done 30 days prior to the event. So is anyone up for the challenge?

I will provide you the CDs since I can usually get them for FREE with those wonderful rebates from OFFICE MAX. he,he,he... Unless of course, someone is willing to donate the CD-ROMs to us.

-AHui

BrickFest PDX CD-ROM Coordinator

Note

1) For the BW03 CD-ROM we were going to have permission to place some LEGO apps on the CD-ROM but I failed to give LEGO LEGAL enough “time” to proces the request. This year rest assure that I am providing them with enough time.

BUMPING and x-posting to announcement to see if a broad range of viewers sees my post for help.

I know it’s only been a week since my original post but I want to make sure I have all my “ducks” lined up before the event and the sooner I get this done the happier I will be not having to worry about it.

-AHui