 Announcements / 2211 (-10)
  Re: BricksFest PDX CD-ROM Creation Call 4 HELP

(...) BUMPING and x-posting to announcement to see if a broad range of viewers sees my post for help. I know it's only been a week since my original post but I want to make sure I have all my "ducks" lined up before the event and the sooner I get (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  NWBC Registration

Just to make everyone aware, NWBC registration has gone up to $20 effective 9/1/03. Shirts will not be available for perorder after today. I will be planning on getting some extras so that they are available at the event, so hopefully this will be a (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general)

  www.blockaholic.com up and running! (Formerly Marlon's Lego Page!)

Hello! I've finally gotten around to getting a decent address for my site... www.blockaholic.com The redesigned site has all my old pages, plus some new ones, including: Batman Page: My Batmobile and Batboat are already online, with my Batcave (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce)

  L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released

Hi all, Well a 3 day weekend does wonders for your side projects. I've decide to release a partially finished version of my L3P error fixer and post processer. Right now you can only fix errors and generate L3P files. You can download it here: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Official LEGO Color Chart

Thanks to Jake and TLC, we just posted an official LEGO color chart, with RGB, CMYK, and Pantone colors, and a danglish name! Take a look: (URL) will be working in the next few weeks with LDraw to associate each of these colors with our current (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray) !!

  Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks

Wait. Put down that shovel. This is the deal: We will be adding some new features to the Moonbase Project standard soon. These include vertical corridors, higher horizontal corridors and a a permanent Monorail integration standard. All of these new (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  "CHRISTMAS THROUGH THE EYES OF A CHILD" CONTEST

ENTER AND WIN A $5000.00 GRAND PRIZE ===...=== The Shrine in Belleville, IL is hosting a Christmas LEGO® exhibition featuring LEGO® toy model displays representing the spiritual aspect of Christmas through the eyes of a child. for more information (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  MichLTC - LEGO Roadshow - Chicago, IL

MichLTC had a great time doing the roadshow this past weekend. Featuring one of our most unqiue layout plans yet, we had 2 trains running, 5 city blocks and a small area for misc MOCs. (4 URLs) MichLUG.org> -Jason Spears Webmaster (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX)

  NWBrickCon Registration Deadline

Just a reminder that the early registration deadline for NWBrickCon is fast approaching. If you want to save money, and be guaranteed a name badge, I recommend filling out a registration, and putting it, with your check in the mail today or (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Two new posters

Hi all, Sometimes simple thing can take a while and/or cost more engery than one hoped for. Today I am proud to present you two posters of MOCs by Higasi Nakano. If you haven't seen his work, I'll advise you to take a look at his Brickshelf pages ( (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.announce) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact