 Announcements / 2201 (-10)
  *** LDView Version 2.0.1 Released ***

LDView version 2.0.1 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) of the changes in this release are bug fixes. However, I added support for arbitrary FSAA modes for newer video cards that support more than (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  The Classic Castle City Standard

(URL) I am proud to announce the official release of the Classic Castle City Standard developed at Brickfest 2003. Feel free to give any comments, thoughts, or ideas. The idea is that this will be a motivating point, around which castle-heads can (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Help setting up a new LUG

Sup all, I was wondering if anybody in the Virginia area would be interested in setting up a new LUG. I don't have to many ideas as of yet, but I thought it'd be good to have one for the more eastern part of the state as well as one that can (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

Hello all You may believe it or not - I finally managed to finish work on my newest webpage update. After more than a year, 'Engineering with ABS' features new MOCs and new building hints. So, what's new in detail? The first MOC I am proud to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  COLTC Mall at Tuttle Crossing Show Report

Following close on the heels of the inaugural show of the Central Ohio LEGO Train Club (COLTC), we had our 2nd display at the Mall on Tuttle Crossing, in Dublin, Ohio. Set up was on Friday night & the display lasted 2 days. Now to the picts! We have (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains) !!

  NILTC Show at Illinois Railway Museum - Aug 15-17 and Aug 23-24

The Northern Illinois LEGO® Train Club is showing at the Day Out with Thomas event at the Illinois Railway Museum this weekend and next. Show dates are: August 15-17,23-24. For more details, see the Illinois Railway Museum site at (URL) site is (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il) !

  New poster by Larry Pieniazek/MTW

Hi all, I am proud to announce a new poster with some fine models by Larry Pieniazek. Please point your browser at (URL) and click the MOC poster item. De groeten, Jeroen (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce) !!

  BrickFest 2003 Followup Survey

I just sent out a message to everyone who made it to BrickFest and wanted to follow up here just in case we have your email wrong ---...--- Thank you for being at BrickFest 2003. To help make next year even better, we hope you can take a minute to (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

  New MOC's; MPBS Mk V and Diorama!

Hi! Recently I completed a bunch of new moc's; The MPBS Mk V: (URL) Diorama: (URL) velcome critisism, comments & suggestions. /Sebastian -=The Black Legion=- www.geocities.com/cy...egion.html (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Windows Vulnerablity - PATCH ASAP

from Microsoft TechNet and forums.winamp.com: The following is an advisory for those people running the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows NT® 4.0 Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Terminal Services Edition Microsoft Windows 2000 Microsoft (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact