 Announcements / 2171 (-5)
  Believe it or Not: LEGO!

Ok, so my details on this are somewhat sketchy still, but I'll try to relate as much as possible. I wanted to wait until I at least had my plane tickets in hand. What I do know: - This upcoming Monday, 4 August 2003, will see me and an extensive (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

  SIGGRAPH: Too Much Fun for Words!

Everyone - We are having an absolute blast at SIGGRAPH 2003! (www.siggraph.org/s2003). We hundreds, if not thousands coming by the booth throughout the day, and some even took time out of their schedules to sit with us and build! The tables are like (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.cad, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains) !!

  Job Opening with First - Volunteer Resources Manager

Our friends at First (the group that runs First LEGO League) have just posted the job opening below. This position is not associated with the LEGO Company, but I figured this would be of interest to folks here. === Position Posting Volunteer (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  LSC: Call for Votes

Re-printed from (URL) LDraw Community Members - The time has come to select the members of the first (URL) LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC)> [1]. This ballot and these voting procedures have been compiled on behalf of the ad-hoc organizing (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  B.I. Joe Deployment: Cobra Moray

Greetings! A new Joe rollout...the Cobra Moray! (URL) Again, our apologies for posting to .space, but with the riduculous nature of most of these models, they're almost science fiction. Well...maybe not. ;) Please use the follow-up to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.aquazone, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact