 Announcements / 2166 (-20)
  A&M LWorks Presents a Andrzej M. Szlaga's Koef 3 Switcher Engine BIs

A&M LWorks is proud to present Andrzej M. Szlaga's Koef 3 Switcher Engine Building Instructions! This is a wonderful model and best of all it's *SO CUTE* (according to my wife). =) Without further adue you can get the BIs either in LDraw or Flash (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.inst)

  BrickFest t-shirt

It has taken much longer then I had hoped to make a decision regarding which logo to use on the BrickFest event t-shirt. There were so many great ideas and logos submitted. I am pleased to announce that Jim Green submitted the LOGO idea selected for (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce) !!

  Quarry

NELUG recently participated in the LEGO Roadshow. We decided that we wanted to do something special for the event, so we built a fully automated quarry scene that had working vehicals with a Rube-Goldberg feeling to it where "gravel" would (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town) !!

  New Inventory/Set Cross Reference Software

BrickSet XRef is a freeware software application that you can use to inventory all your LEGO parts and then compare your inventory of parts to the set parts inventories from Peeron.com to see which sets you can build. You can also view the Build (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Brickish Association member on TV

Brickish Association member Duncan Titmarch and Guy Bagley, chief modelmaker at LEGOLAND Windsor, were interviewed on LivingTV's Loose Lips programme on July 9th. They talked about the search for a new LEGO masterbuilder, the new Designer sets and (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch) !

  BFD Engine 1 Gets Super-Sized

I've finally taken the plunge and made my first sixby fire truck. Please have a look and let me know what you think. BFD Engine 1 (URL) Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town) !

  New Poster Art - on Biomechanical Bricks

New, Orginal Poster Art, Enjoy. (all of the backgrounds started out as Grey Base Plates) Zolqwith (URL) Rin Tin Tin Din Din (URL) RG Mech (URL) GG Mech (URL) Jamocklaquat (URL) Poster Prints Available Soon. (URL) Eric Sophie> (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Hot off the Press "Artist builds comprehensive LEGO robot"

Hot off the Press - Artist builds comprehensive LEGO robot - July 9th 2003 - (URL) On Lego.com (URL) e (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  2003 .space Roll Call!

Alright folks, from now till say, BrickFest, let's sound off. Read .space? Post in .space? Love .space? Are you, yourself, "Space"? Do it like so: [Name] [Homepage or Gallery URL] If you keep it just like that it'll make it really easy for me to add (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.space) !!

  LEGO Fans in Germany set NEW Star Destroyer™ World Record

As most of you remember, I'm sure, BricksWest attendees built the Imperial Star Destroyer in 1 hour 43 minutes. Quite a feat...one I rubbed in to my European counterpart, Kate Sutch. Last Saturday, July 5th, 10 German LEGO Fans took on the challenge (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Jon Palmer has left MoonBase

<ducks> Anne Carasik has offered to take over the MoonBase page and I'm gonna let her. :-) Just lettin you know what's up. It'll probably take a week or so to make the change but I'm sure it's for the better. Right now I'm going to work on the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space) !

  New LTC

I am pleased to announce the formation of the Southern Pacific LEGO® Train Club (SPLTC). We are based in the southern California region and plan on doing shows throughout the southwest. Our website will be up within the next few weeks at (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia

I am posting this message to the community at large to inform you I have left BrickMedia (www.brickmedia.com) and therefore am no longer involved with any of its properties. I have made several requests to Matt over several weeks' time to remove my (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  New lego fan site

Hi! A new Lego fan website is born in Italy! (URL) is "Lucajuventino Lego HP" and you can find a lot of ideas for your Lego creations. Now it is still under construction, but you can visit it. Everyday there is something new. What can you find on (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Thomas event in Utica, NY

(...) estate changes. Apologies for the poor colors and horrible shadows in our pictures -- the room were were in was severely lacking in lighting. My attempt at using a portable halogen work lamp was not very successful and it appears that I got my (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce)

  Pictures of SCLTC's latest show!

SCLTC finished its latest show, which ran June 27-28, 2003. We displayed at the Ontario Convention Center in Ontario, CA. (URL) let the picture the rest of the talking (insert overused cliche here). (URL) - Thomas Michon (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX) !

  Et In Arcadia Lego: Narwhal

new moc @ (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (URL) LMKWYT! -paul (2 URLs) Paul Hartzog (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Interview with a Sorting Bot on the "Daily Brick"

When I created little minions to help me clean and sort my work area, I had no idea the (URL) Bots> would become stars! Read the Daily Brick's Interveiw with a Sorting Bot on (2 URLs) Image Courtesy the Daily Brick & Eric Sophie Goto (URL) LEGO.com> (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.inst, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

  All Treebeard pics now posted!

Hi! All good Treebeard pics are now posted, you can find them here: (URL) link is also at my website. <=THE BLACK LEGION=> ______ /_ _\ /(_) (_)\ \ /\ / \ / IIIIII IIIIII www.geocities.com/cy...egion.html (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

  Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions

Hi! After a long time I've finally finished the instructions of my alternate model from the 8458 Silver Champion. So if you have a Silver Champion and maybe have seen the official models long enough, you may want to build this Sportscar. The (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact