 Announcements / 2150
2149  |  2151
Subject:
Et In Arcadia Lego: Narwhal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 18:37:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

new moc @

Et In Arcadia Lego

LMKWYT!

-paul

   Paul Hartzog
Et In Arcadia Lego

(custom sig image courtesy of CGidd)

Message has 7 Replies:
  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Narwhal

Very nice Paul. I like the bulky and ugly appearence. You get bonus points from me, with it's grey and red color. :) SOme of the design elements might show up on Proxi-Space ships :) Good job! Rick Hallman (URL) Das-Brick.Org> ... (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Narwhal

(...) very nitty & gritty indeed. the 'panel study' works well on a tanker. are those long panels the old main street rails? very cool Jeff (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Narwhal

(...) Neat ship, Paul. It's a nice to see some utility crafts instead of the usual sleek military stuff. I can image scores of these buzzing around a public dock. The panel detail is really interesting, particularly the use of open hinges. I really (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Narwhal

(...) This ship is a great example of function dictating form. I really dig the nozzle configuration and those minifig metal detectors tucked away near the cockpit. Cool colors to boot. Nifty. Ugly, but nifty. :-) -Chris (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Narwhal

(...) there is nothing to say except 'awesome.' ps, i like the look inside(ie, how you made it). -Jr.Marshal Hoffman (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Narwhal

Niice. The octagonal SNOT is definitely something I'm going to have to play with, it just looks great. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Narwhal

(...) Lotsa neat stuff here Paul, much of it already being mentioned. Like most of your stuff, I'm always intrigued by the little things. In this, I love the molded grey piece around the top of the cannister where it attaches to the underside of the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)