 Announcements / 2161 (-20)
  BFD Engine 1 Gets Super-Sized

I've finally taken the plunge and made my first sixby fire truck. Please have a look and let me know what you think. BFD Engine 1 (URL) Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town) !

  New Poster Art - on Biomechanical Bricks

New, Orginal Poster Art, Enjoy. (all of the backgrounds started out as Grey Base Plates) Zolqwith (URL) Rin Tin Tin Din Din (URL) RG Mech (URL) GG Mech (URL) Jamocklaquat (URL) Poster Prints Available Soon. (URL) Eric Sophie> (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Hot off the Press "Artist builds comprehensive LEGO robot"

Hot off the Press - Artist builds comprehensive LEGO robot - July 9th 2003 - (URL) On Lego.com (URL) e (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  2003 .space Roll Call!

Alright folks, from now till say, BrickFest, let's sound off. Read .space? Post in .space? Love .space? Are you, yourself, "Space"? Do it like so: [Name] [Homepage or Gallery URL] If you keep it just like that it'll make it really easy for me to add (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.space) !!

  LEGO Fans in Germany set NEW Star Destroyer™ World Record

As most of you remember, I'm sure, BricksWest attendees built the Imperial Star Destroyer in 1 hour 43 minutes. Quite a feat...one I rubbed in to my European counterpart, Kate Sutch. Last Saturday, July 5th, 10 German LEGO Fans took on the challenge (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Jon Palmer has left MoonBase

<ducks> Anne Carasik has offered to take over the MoonBase page and I'm gonna let her. :-) Just lettin you know what's up. It'll probably take a week or so to make the change but I'm sure it's for the better. Right now I'm going to work on the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space) !

  New LTC

I am pleased to announce the formation of the Southern Pacific LEGO® Train Club (SPLTC). We are based in the southern California region and plan on doing shows throughout the southwest. Our website will be up within the next few weeks at (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia

I am posting this message to the community at large to inform you I have left BrickMedia (www.brickmedia.com) and therefore am no longer involved with any of its properties. I have made several requests to Matt over several weeks' time to remove my (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  New lego fan site

Hi! A new Lego fan website is born in Italy! (URL) is "Lucajuventino Lego HP" and you can find a lot of ideas for your Lego creations. Now it is still under construction, but you can visit it. Everyday there is something new. What can you find on (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Thomas event in Utica, NY

(...) estate changes. Apologies for the poor colors and horrible shadows in our pictures -- the room were were in was severely lacking in lighting. My attempt at using a portable halogen work lamp was not very successful and it appears that I got my (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce)

  Pictures of SCLTC's latest show!

SCLTC finished its latest show, which ran June 27-28, 2003. We displayed at the Ontario Convention Center in Ontario, CA. (URL) let the picture the rest of the talking (insert overused cliche here). (URL) - Thomas Michon (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX) !

  Et In Arcadia Lego: Narwhal

new moc @ (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (URL) LMKWYT! -paul (2 URLs) Paul Hartzog (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Interview with a Sorting Bot on the "Daily Brick"

When I created little minions to help me clean and sort my work area, I had no idea the (URL) Bots> would become stars! Read the Daily Brick's Interveiw with a Sorting Bot on (2 URLs) Image Courtesy the Daily Brick & Eric Sophie Goto (URL) LEGO.com> (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.inst, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

  All Treebeard pics now posted!

Hi! All good Treebeard pics are now posted, you can find them here: (URL) link is also at my website. <=THE BLACK LEGION=> ______ /_ _\ /(_) (_)\ \ /\ / \ / IIIIII IIIIII www.geocities.com/cy...egion.html (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

  Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions

Hi! After a long time I've finally finished the instructions of my alternate model from the 8458 Silver Champion. So if you have a Silver Champion and maybe have seen the official models long enough, you may want to build this Sportscar. The (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Announcing new Lego website: The Art of Brick

There is a certain art to certain things. There is an art to painting, an art to cooking, yes, even an art to driving. But, did you know that there just might be an art to brick? No, I’m not talking about those heavy blocks that spiders like to hide (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Et In Arcadia Lego: Crab

Et In Arcadia Lego: Crab new moc (URL) posted at (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> LMKWYT -paul (2 URLs) Paul Hartzog (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Treebeard from Lord Of The Rings!

Hi! I've completed a new moc: Treebeard (from LOTR) (URL) welcome comments, suggestions or complaints about the model! More pics are to come when i get my MOCpages account complete=) Best Regards: Sebastian, Sweden THE BLACK LEGION (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce)

  New MOC: Police APC

Hi! I have recently completed a new MOC, Police APC. Go check it out on my website www.geocities.com/cy...egion.html click "MOC's". //Sebastian=) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce)

  New LPC and Top 10 at www.rotule.qc.ca

NEW TOP 10 LIST Last Top 10 list was about ways to convince the LEGO company to re-release Monorail sets. It wasn't the funniest list ever, but some entries were very funny. Go check it out! The new Top 10 List asks the questions : What Minifig (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact