 Announcements / 2151 (-5)
  Pictures of SCLTC's latest show!

SCLTC finished its latest show, which ran June 27-28, 2003. We displayed at the Ontario Convention Center in Ontario, CA. (URL) let the picture the rest of the talking (insert overused cliche here). (URL) - Thomas Michon (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX) !

  Et In Arcadia Lego: Narwhal

new moc @ (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (URL) LMKWYT! -paul (2 URLs) Paul Hartzog (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Interview with a Sorting Bot on the "Daily Brick"

When I created little minions to help me clean and sort my work area, I had no idea the (URL) Bots> would become stars! Read the Daily Brick's Interveiw with a Sorting Bot on (2 URLs) Image Courtesy the Daily Brick & Eric Sophie Goto (URL) LEGO.com> (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.inst, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

  All Treebeard pics now posted!

Hi! All good Treebeard pics are now posted, you can find them here: (URL) link is also at my website. <=THE BLACK LEGION=> ______ /_ _\ /(_) (_)\ \ /\ / \ / IIIIII IIIIII www.geocities.com/cy...egion.html (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

  Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions

Hi! After a long time I've finally finished the instructions of my alternate model from the 8458 Silver Champion. So if you have a Silver Champion and maybe have seen the official models long enough, you may want to build this Sportscar. The (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact