 Announcements / 2151 (-10)
  Pictures of SCLTC's latest show!

SCLTC finished its latest show, which ran June 27-28, 2003. We displayed at the Ontario Convention Center in Ontario, CA. (URL) let the picture the rest of the talking (insert overused cliche here). (URL) - Thomas Michon (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX) !

  Et In Arcadia Lego: Narwhal

new moc @ (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (URL) LMKWYT! -paul (2 URLs) Paul Hartzog (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Interview with a Sorting Bot on the "Daily Brick"

When I created little minions to help me clean and sort my work area, I had no idea the (URL) Bots> would become stars! Read the Daily Brick's Interveiw with a Sorting Bot on (2 URLs) Image Courtesy the Daily Brick & Eric Sophie Goto (URL) LEGO.com> (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.inst, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

  All Treebeard pics now posted!

Hi! All good Treebeard pics are now posted, you can find them here: (URL) link is also at my website. <=THE BLACK LEGION=> ______ /_ _\ /(_) (_)\ \ /\ / \ / IIIIII IIIIII www.geocities.com/cy...egion.html (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

  Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions

Hi! After a long time I've finally finished the instructions of my alternate model from the 8458 Silver Champion. So if you have a Silver Champion and maybe have seen the official models long enough, you may want to build this Sportscar. The (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Announcing new Lego website: The Art of Brick

There is a certain art to certain things. There is an art to painting, an art to cooking, yes, even an art to driving. But, did you know that there just might be an art to brick? No, I’m not talking about those heavy blocks that spiders like to hide (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Et In Arcadia Lego: Crab

Et In Arcadia Lego: Crab new moc (URL) posted at (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> LMKWYT -paul (2 URLs) Paul Hartzog (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Treebeard from Lord Of The Rings!

Hi! I've completed a new moc: Treebeard (from LOTR) (URL) welcome comments, suggestions or complaints about the model! More pics are to come when i get my MOCpages account complete=) Best Regards: Sebastian, Sweden THE BLACK LEGION (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce)

  New MOC: Police APC

Hi! I have recently completed a new MOC, Police APC. Go check it out on my website www.geocities.com/cy...egion.html click "MOC's". //Sebastian=) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce)

  New LPC and Top 10 at www.rotule.qc.ca

NEW TOP 10 LIST Last Top 10 list was about ways to convince the LEGO company to re-release Monorail sets. It wasn't the funniest list ever, but some entries were very funny. Go check it out! The new Top 10 List asks the questions : What Minifig (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact