 Announcements / 2105
  Humor update @ www.rotule.qc.ca

Hello everybody, Some of you have probably noticed that recently, our website wasn't updated as usual. Indeed, we have updated the Humor! section for the first time in 3-4 weeks. But we had good reasons not to do so, our search of a new place in (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun) !