 Announcements / 2098
  Important Announcement regarding final days of Brickmania

Hello everyone! Things have not gone as smoothly as hoped in what I had planned to be my final month of Brickmania kit production. The result of a family health emergency, being swamped at my other job, volunteering several days for GMLTC events, (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Important Announcement regarding final days of Brickmania

You mentioned a CD but I could not find it on your site. I would be interested in a CD (I assume building instructions) of you kits. Will you offer the CD past this month? Will you bring some to brickfest? Lester PS: Deos the CD include ldr files? (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Important Announcement regarding final days of Brickmania

(...) What happend to the sales of the CDs? -AHui (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)