 Announcements / 2091 (-5)
  Biggest event in the Netherlands (and the World), LEGOWORLD2002

LEGO®WORLD 2003, Maybe you have already heard something about this, but here is the official announcement. From October 17 until October 21, The IJsselhallen in Zwolle, The Netherlands will be once again be devoted to LEGO, as Europe’s biggest (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.it) !!

  LEGO fans to participate in LEGO Road Show 2003

On behalf of LEGO fan organizations across North America, we would like to announce our participation in the 2003 LEGO Road Show! This Road Show centers around the company's core values by promoting open-ended play and creativity, via LEGO's new (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  BioniWars: Qui-Gon MatorJinn

Star Wars was the first LEGO theme that I really followed with a passion (mostly because I grew up on Star Wars), but Bionicle is currently my favorite. Like peanut butter and chocolate, it only made sense to mash them together, in a way that only (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  LEGO mosaic Exhibit: UCSD

Hi all, For anyone in the San Diego area, in addition to visiting LEGOLAND, you may consider dropping by the University of California, San Diego campus to see a mosaic exhibition by Henry Lim and I. It will be viewable through 1 June 2003. I have a (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

  Wheels, Tyres and Tractions

Hi all, You will find here: (URL) results of a few experiments on pulling power of different Lego® wheels and tracks. Enjoy! Philo www.philohome.com (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact