 Announcements / 2089
BioniWars: Qui-Gon MatorJinn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 04:11:41 GMT

Star Wars was the first LEGO theme that I really followed with a passion
(mostly because I grew up on Star Wars), but Bionicle is currently my
favorite.  Like peanut butter and chocolate, it only made sense to mash them
together, in a way that only my twisted mind possibly could.  For the next
two weeks I'll be posting one Star Wars/Bionicle hybrid MOC each day.  At
the head of the lineup is the simplest.  The rest of them will be much more
interesting.  I promise.  Your eyes, however, might never be the same...

     Ladies and gentlemen, I present...Qui-Gon MatorJinn.

http://www.maskofdestiny.com/article2.asp?i=12165