 Announcements / 2061 (-5)
  BrickFest Registration

BrickFest™ Registration form is now available via the website. (URL) will be a bit different this year. Everyone that registers will get a password. The password will give each person access to their own registration information so that they may (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people) !

  First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

Pretty exciting news! This is posted on behalf of BayLTC's David (Zonker) Harris, with his permission (and request to so post), who related the following to me: - - - - My home machine has lost the cookie to post to LUGNET, and Todd's on a bus to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Caption and Top 10 previews

The response to our LPC and Top 10 changes is outstanding! We can tell you right now, it's going to be the best week yet in thos 2 sections! Here is a preview for the LPC and the Top 10: Lego Picture Captioning (The picture is of a T-Rex and a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Dragonstar Reloaded!

Enjoy! :) Deep links: (URL) moderation: (URL) Props to Brian Stokes for pimpin' me 100's of gray slopes and special thanks to Kyle Keppler for design tips on the main gun turrets. (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

  New MOC: HVFD Truck 12 - A 1997 Seagrave 100' Tiller

Hi all, In a few days of semi-fervent construction, I have nearly completed the first vehicle to go with my large fire station ((URL) is a model of a 1997 Seagrave 100' Tiller Ladder Truck. Pics are on BrickShelf (upon moderation) at (URL) deep (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact