 Announcements / 2052
    Looking for the creator of these custom Minis —Ahui Herrera
   Several days ago I posted this in general, space, and auctions. I've got all the images now and am hoping someone knows this creator. Sorry about the repost but I have been looking for this person for a while now. ****ORIGINAL POST***** In 2001 on (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Looking for the creator of these custom Minis —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Anyone know who made these???? -ahui (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)