 General / 45044
Re: Looking for the creator of these custom Minis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 03:26:47 GMT

****ORIGINAL POST*****
In 2001 on ebay there was an auction of 4 Custom made LEGO Minifigs of TRON.
TRON:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_3D/tron/personnel/tron.htm

FLYN:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_3D/tron/personnel/flyn.htm