 Announcements / 2041 (-10)
  *** LDView Version 1.9.11 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.11 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) highlights of version 1.9.11 include: Added ability to have LDView draw just edge lines Added ShowAllType5 and ShowType5ControlPoints (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !

  The Hobby Show 2003 - Toronto, Ontario Canada

The Hobby Show 2003 - Toronto, Ontario Canada For those interested... (and I hope that will be a number of you!) I am beginning the process of organizing a LEGO builders booth for The Hobby Show this year in Toronto. (Nov. 7, 8, 9 / 2003) For anyone (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca.on) !

  Todd Lehman's brain

We've gone mad, some might say, to do a LEGO Picture Captionning about Todd Lehman's Brain (picture sent by Paul Sinasohn), but the picture is simply too hilarious ! www.rotule.qc.ca/humor/ Todd is, from our experience with him and by reading the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.galidor) !!

  Largest Bricks Ever Produced?

I just want to know if anyone has seen anything like these before? I picked them up at a garage sale a few years ago. What was told that they might have been from a Toys R Us promotion about a decade ago. I thought I would share them with the rest (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Humor section updated and other news

Hello all! We have just updated the Top 10 section with a new question : What excuses Minifigs would use not to help clean the room. This is a derivated question of last week's list that was "Waht would minifigs say if they could talk". We had some (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

  LEGO Train Clubs of the South combine forces at NMRA convention

I would like to announce that on May 9-11 at the NMRA Southeastern Region 2003 Convention at the Chattanooga Choo Choo Holiday Inn Resort in Chattanooga Tennessee the North Georgia LEGO Train club will join forces with the MidSouth LEGO Train Club (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.ar) !!

  BrickFest LOGO submission

The organizers of BrickFest™ 2003 would like to extend an invitation to all AFOL's to submit their logo ideas/artwork for possible use as the 2003 BrickFest logo. This is a BrickFest tradition and an opportunity to exhibit the many talents of our (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people) !

  Dagada Lautem Houses, 2nd Draft

Hi all, A very long time before I became a member of LUGNET, I built these Dagada Lautem houses. I got most of the idea first from a computer game, then from an Indonesian-style architecture book. One of the pictures in that folder is a shot from (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.arch)

  Dagada Lautem Houses

Hi all, A very long time before I became a member of LUGNET, I built these Dagada Lautem houses. I got most of the idea first from a computer game, then from an Indonesian-style architecture book. One of the pictures in that folder is a shot from (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.pirates)

  Minifig Hall of Fame update: Darth Vader Destroys The Competition !

It wasn't even close. Darth Vader won with 520 votes over Blacktron 1 who had 160 votes in second place, Black Falcon (98 votes in 3rd place) and Princess Leia (92 votes in 4th). Blacktron has finished 2nd in all the previous ballots except for the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact