 Announcements / 2038
  Largest Bricks Ever Produced?

I just want to know if anyone has seen anything like these before? I picked them up at a garage sale a few years ago. What was told that they might have been from a Toys R Us promotion about a decade ago. I thought I would share them with the rest (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Largest Bricks Ever Produced?

(...) Hi John, Similar items have been used by TRU in their displays over the years. I can't confirm that's where they came from but that would seem a likely possibility. Sometimes you see things like that on ebay! I don't think I've seen any lately (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Largest Bricks Ever Produced?

Not sure if these are the ones Tom is refering to, but these are the giant bricks outside of the LEGO Outlet in Dawsonville Georgia (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)