 Announcements / 2005
    BimP 2.0 Update! —Steven Combs
   Many of you may have noticed or read that BimP has been down for the past couple of weeks. Well, today I am happy to announce that the new BimP 2.0 beta is now online for your review. With this new version, BimP makes server, cosmetic, feature, and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

        Re: BimP 2.0 Update! —Jeremy Scott
   Hey Steven, Please don't take this wrong, but the new color scheme hurts my eyes. :x The content is still top-notch, but the redesign is not. Weather you change it or not, I will still keep visiting bimp! ~Jeremy (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: BimP 2.0 Update! —Steven Combs
     (...) Not at all Jeremy. I am glad to hear the feedback. Web site design is very subjective and not all designs appeal to all people. Having said that though, I will not dismiss your comments, but will keep them and compare them with other comments (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: BimP 2.0 Update! —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Agreed, blue text on black background does make my eyes hurt, literally! I have to point my mouse over the blue so it becomes yellow, then I can read it. When reading page contents it's good 'cause you don't see the menu text etc. but as soon (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)