 Announcements / 2004
    NGLTC at NMRA Piedmont Division show —James Trobaugh
   This weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club presented a layout at the NMRA Piedmont Division Train show in Cobb County Georgia. The space we where given was a bit tight but we managed to pull off a nice detailed layout. The display featured a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

        Re: NGLTC at NMRA Piedmont Division show —Robin Werner
   Great work guys, the layout looks super! Can't wait to see it up-close! Also, I love that big train station, is it modeled after a real one? Build on, Robin W GFLTC (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains.org)