 Announcements / 1991 (-5)
  The debut of GLUG!

It is my pleasure to announce the formation of GLUG -- The Game-LEGO User Group. The purpose of GLUG is to facilitate discussion about, and organization of, LEGO-based games of all kinds. This includes the creation of new games, the alteration of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.admin.general)

  Skeleton is March 2003's Minifig Hall of Famer !!!!!

Oyé Oyé ! For a second month in a row, a castle Minifig is the winner of the Minifig Hall of Fame poll. The skeleton won the poll over Darth Vader and Blacktron 1. www.rotule.qc.ca (in the Minifig Hall of Fame section) To stimulate the voting (only (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.fun) !

  IDOL time draws near: International Day Of Lego

Citizens of LUGnet and non-citizens alike, Having no authority vested in me whatsoever by the Luna Colony Moonbase, or any government on this or any planet, I proudly proclaim again the joyous news: The 18th of March shall be forevermore the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce)

  NCLTC to display at South Hills Mall March 1st and 2nd in Raleigh, NC

This weekend, March 1st and 2nd, the North Carolina LEGO Train Club (NCLTC) will have our layout on display at the South Hills Mall Model Train Show at South Hills Mall in Raleigh, North Carolina. The Mall is open from 10 AM until 9 PM on Saturday (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  BricksWest™ 2003 Event Coordinator's Report

BricksWest™ 2003 Event Coordinator's Report February 27, 2003 community \com·mu·ni·ty\, n. 1) A group of people having common interests. 2) Similarity or identity: a community of interests. 3) Sharing, participation, and fellowship. I would like to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact