 Announcements / 1981 (-10)
  Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.4

Hi all, I thought I'd let everyone one know that I've updated my Minifig Generator for LDDesignPad. New in this version: -Added Hips rotation buttons Now you can rotate the entire upper body of the Minifig with one easy button click. As always, the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...

Unfortunately I really don't have the time needed to keep the LUG Map up to date. There have been several clubs waiting to be included but I just havn't had the time. Having a new infant and a 2 year old tend to take up any free time one has... (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general) !

  A&M Productions name change

In the process of making my software company, A&M Productions, becoming a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) I need to ensure that the A&M Productions name is being used properly. As such all of my copyright notices on my animations, images, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce)

  New UK Bricklink store - NinjaBricks!

Just a quick post to advertise my bricklink store NinjaBricks, which opened today. Come and buy lego from me - you know you want to!!! James waferthinninja@hotmail.com NinjaBricks: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: FBTB's Coverage of NY Toy Fair 2003

I've just 40 more images from Spidey, Potter, Trains, World City and the cool new Make and Create - enjoy! (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.announce, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

  x-post: IDOL is coming...

Greetings, Earth-mortals! I've been working recently (and hopefully for the long term - I want this to be THE ONE) at a job with excellent benefits, among those two paid "floating holidays" where we can choose any day to make our own holiday. We've (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce)

  LEGO Relief Mosaic: PEGASUS

Hi all, Today I completed an all white, Studs Up, 'relief' mosaic of the mythological horse Pegasus: (URL) wrote up an account of it's construction, and any comments or questions are welcome. I hope to take this mosaic as well as several others up (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce) !!

  FreeLUG : a new LEGO association in FRANCE

Bonjour a tous (english part after fench). Je me permet d'utiliser le Cross Post pour vous annonce la creation d'une association regroupant les passionnes de LEGO en France. Les statuts ont ete depose la semaine derniere sous le nom de FreeLUG (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.bg, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.cs, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.ca.qc) !!

  FBTB's Coverage of NY Toy Fair 2003

Tim has finally made it home from snowy New York with 165 images from LEGO's showroom at Toy Fair. Click here for complete coverage: (URL) pics to be uploaded soon. (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2003) !!

  "Virtual LEGO" by Courtney, Bliss, and Herrera, From No Starch Press

Virtual LEGO: The Official LDraw.org Guide to LDraw Tools for Windows by Tim Courtney, Steve Bliss, and Ahui Herrera We are thrilled to have the opportunity to publish this book, targeted for release in May, 2003. LDraw.org will also have an (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact