 Announcements / 1976 (-10)
  x-post: IDOL is coming...

Greetings, Earth-mortals! I've been working recently (and hopefully for the long term - I want this to be THE ONE) at a job with excellent benefits, among those two paid "floating holidays" where we can choose any day to make our own holiday. We've (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce)

  LEGO Relief Mosaic: PEGASUS

Hi all, Today I completed an all white, Studs Up, 'relief' mosaic of the mythological horse Pegasus: (URL) wrote up an account of it's construction, and any comments or questions are welcome. I hope to take this mosaic as well as several others up (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce) !!

  FreeLUG : a new LEGO association in FRANCE

Bonjour a tous (english part after fench). Je me permet d'utiliser le Cross Post pour vous annonce la creation d'une association regroupant les passionnes de LEGO en France. Les statuts ont ete depose la semaine derniere sous le nom de FreeLUG (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.bg, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.cs, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.ca.qc) !!

  FBTB's Coverage of NY Toy Fair 2003

Tim has finally made it home from snowy New York with 165 images from LEGO's showroom at Toy Fair. Click here for complete coverage: (URL) pics to be uploaded soon. (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2003) !!

  "Virtual LEGO" by Courtney, Bliss, and Herrera, From No Starch Press

Virtual LEGO: The Official LDraw.org Guide to LDraw Tools for Windows by Tim Courtney, Steve Bliss, and Ahui Herrera We are thrilled to have the opportunity to publish this book, targeted for release in May, 2003. LDraw.org will also have an (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce) !!

  Missing Mania Magazine

I just noticed I am missing the July-August 2002 Mania Magazine and the accompanying Bionicle comic book (#7). Anyone have an extra? Thanks :-) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce)

  DeSubPart Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.0

Here's the first release of the DeSubPart plugin. I've decided to postpone the standalone version for a while. You can download it here: (URL) plugin will inline all the subparts in a model but not any of the parts, official or unofficial. The (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  BimP Downtime

BimP will not be posting any new features for the next few weeks to prepare for the roll-out of the new enhanced BimP 2.0. Details about the new site will be released at a later time. During the conversion, the site will also be experiencing periods (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  Competition V Press Release

For Immediate Release! [January 30th 2003] Ivy Tech State College and the Evansville Chapter 73 of The Society of Manufacturing Engineers announce the Student Robotics Challenge V titled "The Seeker". This event is a departure from the last (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce)

  MISBI Market Report Jan 2003 Available NOW

This month's MISBI Market Report features 42 pages covering over 5000 sales of more than 985 different sets. Starting with this issue, you will find a new "price movement" column together with colour coded entries, so that you can see at a glance (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact