 Announcements / 1945
    The LEGO Maniacs Webring Lives! —Orion Pobursky
   Tim Courtney has handed webring management off to me. The Webring is now alive, kicking, and most importantly accepting submissions. if you have a LEGO related website, go here to join: (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish) !

        Re: The LEGO Maniacs Webring Lives! —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Below is a SPAM I received from the new ringmaster: Hello! You have been invited by the RingMaster, billthefish, to add your web site to the WebRing titled "Lego Maniac's Webring." (URL) WebRing, similar sites are grouped together in Rings and (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The LEGO Maniacs Webring Lives! —Tim Courtney
   (...) Relax, dude. It's not like he's spamming you to look at his ebay auctions, or buy LEGO from him. He's simply asking if you'd like to participate in a fun community project. I passed the ring off so others could enjoy it, after my enjoyment of (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)