 Announcements / 1932
    LOUNGE LIZARD KARAOKE AND LAS VEGAS BUFFET - BRICKSWEST™ 2003 SPECIAL DINNER EVENT —Matthew Gerber
   BricksWest 2003 attendees will be treated (or tortured) during our special dinner event: Lounge Lizard Karaoke and Las Vegas Buffet! This event is the official launch party for Bricks™ Magazine, the first LEGO® fan magazine ever published... created (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: LOUNGE LIZARD KARAOKE AND LAS VEGAS BUFFET - BRICKSWEST™ 2003 SPECIAL DINNER EVENT —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   (...) (URL) use of a Fabuland figure! : -) The "Lounge Lizard" drawing/graphic is superb! Clive Crocodile needed a stage name and now he has one. BricksWest 2003tm looks to be a big success. Have fun! regards, sheree (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: LOUNGE LIZARD KARAOKE AND LAS VEGAS BUFFET - BRICKSWEST? 2003 SPECIAL DINNER EVENT —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Thanks Sheree! I tried the standard crocodile and the dragon, but nothing really worked. Then I remembered Clive, and it all came together. I thought you might catch on, though I don't think many others will! Long live the last bastion of (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.fabuland)