 Announcements / 1931 (-5)
  FINAL WEEK TO REGISTER FOR BRICKSWEST™ 2003

Today begins the final seven days to register for BricksWest 2003! If you have been sitting on the fence regarding your attendance, it's time to come on over. We need to pre-register an additional 50 or more attendees to guarantee that our event (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

  BRICKSWEST™ 2003: IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER TIMED BUILD

See the official BricksWest web site for further event details: (URL) we're proud to officially announce the full details of the BricksWest 2003 Imperial Star Destroyer Timed Build competition! At BricksWest, we're assembling a team of up to 20 (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

  LEGO Theft

Has anyone seen this news yet? (URL) LEGO lost their Stanley Cup replica. (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  Hoverbike MOC

Here's my MLCad attempt at a hover bike; enjoy! Pre-moderation sneak peeks (beware of text wrapping): (URL) (folder): (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space)

  IndyLUG pictures at Indy January GATS

For everyones enjoyment here are the pictures I took for the show. Also we won 2nd place in the competition. And had tons of good comments by the model railroaders. And it was awsome to see the kids reaction to the LEGO. We were in two papers and (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact