 Announcements / 1918
  Mini Naboo & Mini Droid Starighters with Instructions!

I finally started using LDRAW and came up with some Star Wars Mini ships. I've made a Naboo fighter and the Droid fighter, and instructions on how to build both. The Droid fighter legs swivel down to walking mode, and the head extends out. LMKWYT!!! (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Mini Naboo & Mini Droid Starighters with Instructions!

Ummm... Link??? 8^) Jason Krish (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)