 Announcements / 1911 (-5)
  * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.4 released *

Hello! New version is out now. Get it at (URL) ! + = New feature * = Bugfix - = Removed feature Changes since version 1.3 v1.4 01/16/2002 * Fixed some L3P problems with long filenames or -paths * Fixed list of recently used files * Fixed a problem (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

  When a "Trek" fan finds cheap Lego...

...he makes a Klingon K'Tinga-class battlecruiser! (URL) a doubt, the most Basic Trek model I've ever made! :-) PLMKWYT! onedaycnn (sid) (URL) Now why can't I post followups to "lugnet.startrek"? ;-) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  Alt-universe Parthenon and other MOC's

Howdy all! A few MOC's... nothing great. "Anthenon," aka the Parthenon in another universe: (URL) a Republic Gunship at a thrift store, and here's my alternate model: (URL) finally, a dicey little model I displayed at last year's BrickFest: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  Et In Arcadia Lego Resurrected

well thx to kyle keppler and a little effort Et In Arcadia Lego is now back up @ (URL) of you who actually LIKE my stuff feel free to browse around and let me know if anything is still broken. And don't forget to check out all the HallOfFame (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce) !

  LSynth 2.0 Available

I'm pleased to announce the internet release of LSynth 2.0, a bendable part synthesizer for the LDraw family of CAD tools. 2.0 synthesizes: Ribbed hoses Flex-System hoses Flexible axles Pneumatic hoses Electric cables Fiber Optic Cables Rubber bands (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact