 Announcements / 1906 (-10)
  Mechastruct Contest Winners

Hello everyone! I have calculated all the votes and the winners are as follows... 1. Military/Combat-Oriented Mechs/Mechas Under 8" Tall Winner: GOBLIN 2. Military/Combat-Oriented Mechs/Mechas Over 8" Tall Winner: Gunjin 3. Non-Military/Utilitarian (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests)

  *** LDView Version 1.9.9 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.9 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) highlights of version 1.9.9 include: Fixed smoothing of curves. (It was broken completely in 1.9.8.) Changed from ZIP-based distribution to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  IndyLUG Inaugural Train Show Jan 18 and 19

IndyLUG is pleased to announce our first public event: The Indianapolis GATS show. January 18 & 19, 2003 11:00am to 5:00pm, both days Indiana State Fair Grounds More show info: (URL) will be displaying among other things 3 running loops, 3 large (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.indylug) !!

  Train Operating Weekend invitation (Vancouver, BC Canada)

Ever get tired of watching the trains go round and round at a show? Ever want to build a really *big* layout? Ever want to run trains that really go somewhere and do work? Ever wanted to run Lego trains using DCC? Then here's your chance. On the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  [PRESS RELEASE] BRICKSWEST™ 2003 REGISTRATION UPDATE-NEW OPTIONS ADDED

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Matthew Gerber BrickMedia, LLC Post Office Box 1292 Santa Maria, California 93456-1292 (805) 347-8460 telephone admin@brickswest.com (URL) 2003 REGISTRATION UPDATE-NEW OPTIONS ADDED January 8, 2003—Today BrickMedia™, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

  Spybotics Internals

I recently was told via e-mail that I needed to post this as an announcement for other Spybot fans to view and to garner their support. So here goes: (URL) page speaks for itself. Steven (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Copenhagen Metro subway station!

Hello all LEGO train fans! My most recent model is an underground station from the new Copenhagen MiniMetro opened October 2002. (URL) station is primarily based on the station Lergravsparken but includes elements from the other stations on the line (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.dk.kb.kob, lugnet.announce) !!

  Blue Express passenger train with a cool front (?)

Hello all LEGO train fans! Please have a look at my Blue Express passenger train on (URL) earlier trains have all been red or white so now I wanted to try the blue color. Also, I wanted to use all my transparent panes and the cool front window from (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.dk.kb.kob) !

  BimP Updates (5 January 2003)

Updates this week include: * Questions 12-14 with Jon Palmer have been posted and Jon unveils his new K-wing fighter(a BimP exclusive!) * A new toon by Ton (after a few holiday toons, Ton returns to his previous storyline) * A new tips and tricks (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

  MichLTC Show Report from Toy & Hobby Expo 2002

MichLTC had another great show the weekend of Dec 27-29, at the Toy & Hobby Expo 2002. It was in the Novi Expo Center in Novi, MI. It was our first 3 day show and it went off great. We had a 20'x20' display featuring Larry P's mountain, Ken K's (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact