 Announcements / 1856 (-5)
  SCLTC up and running at SDMRRM now through New Years!

The SCLTC multilevel LEGO train layout that debuted for 2 days at the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana in October and 2 days at the Cal Stewart show in Pasadena earlier in November is is up and running for 6 full weeks at the San Diego Model (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: NovaLUG 2nd Show (Dartmouth)

Hello again, I forgot to mention that I motorized all the switches for the train yard. Nothing fancy, like no mindstorms involved, but I built 5 different version to test and they worked well for the display, because they would have been hard to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca)

  More than 42,000 click thrus!

WOW! I just did a query on the Building Instructions Portal and found that there have been more than 42,000 click thrus from the 200 Building Instruction links on the B.I. Portal! ((URL) just in case, you need another reason to add your links, just (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce)

  NovaLUG 2nd Show (Dartmouth)

Hey folks, Our fledgling NovaLUG is proud to announce the successful completion of our second public event. We were invited to participate in the Dartmouth Model Train & Hobby Show on November 16th in the Dartmouth Sportsplex. We couldn't have asked (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca) !

  National Hockey League and Lego Company announce multi-year global alliance

The National Hockey League and the LEGO Company today announce a multi-year global merchandising and marketing alliance uniting one of the most popular international sports leagues and entertainment brands, particularly among young people, with one (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact