 Announcements / 1762
  Major Update to my site!

Finally, after literally months of work, I have majorly updated my website, www.multiboard.com/~marlon . New To My Site: Star Trek Lego Page - Contains some Star Trek inspired creations. Crocodile Hunter Video Page - Contains a Lego Studios movie I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Major Update to my site!

Lots of fun stuff..the Colonel Klink minifig is particularly...odd:) Great setup for your Star Trek models too..your ships look pretty sharp. I' always looking for Star Trek models, so it's nice foranother AFOL go where noone has gone before. Good (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)