 Announcements / 1732
  The Assault on Hoth

The pictures from the BrickFest 2002 Hoth display are now up on my site (finally!). Includes a collection of over 150 images of the layout from myself, Troy Cefaratti, Abe Friedman, Constantine Hannaher, Paul Hartzog, Michael Huffman, Jake McKee, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

  Re: The Assault on Hoth

I hadn't said it before, so I'll say it now; that is a beautiful display. Truely a wonder. The landscaping is fantastic. All that white! The AT-ATs are inspirational. You and Shaun did a great job with this. -Jason +---...---+ (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Assault on Hoth

(...) :-) But for those of you who weren't there, the pics don't even begin to do justice to the beautiful scene :-) Congrats David, Shaun and everyone else who contributed (and filmed it :-) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it <-- Jain's (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Assault on Hoth

Incredible! Straight from the movie...you sure these weren't LucasFilm's actual props for TESB? Ha! Ha! Just kidding... -Harvey (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)