 Announcements / 1711 (-20)
  NWBrickCon Update

Hi Everyone, Just a quick note to let you all know there is a new NWBrickCon newsgroup in .events, and also that the NWBrickCon info page has been updated with tons of new information, including flight and hotel information. (URL) you are someone (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Updated MPD tools

I have updated my MPD tools, which among other things means that they now automatically search for both ".ldr" and ".dat" files, when putting together a MPD files. The newest version can be downloaded from: (URL) well, Jacob -- Wide-body freight (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  new newsgroup lugnet.inst

A new newsgroup/list lugnet.inst has been created for the focused discussion of building instructions (with a big emphasis on computer-generated building instructions). CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== -> lugnet.inst Official (from LEGO) and unofficial (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

  BimP Updates (29 July 02)

New updates include: * QA 5-10 with the Ferrari Brothers (some great stuff here folks!) * The latest cartoon from Ton * Two Brickfest reviews with pictures by Philip Thorne of The Non-Sequitur Express are now located on the events page. * Several (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!

Greetings everyone! As of today, all employees of The LEGO Company are invited to participate freely in LUGNET newsgroups. Any former restrictions on messages arriving from lego.com e-mail addresses is hereby lifted. It is our mutual hope that this (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego) !!

  $Here’s the Deal$

-On Variants: (...) ‘VARIANTS’ -Are- going to happen… ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, :::But Someday::: And thus, I feel adamantly inclined to persuade TLG, and Lego Direct, to consider my supplication to have set # 375/6075 become (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.year.2003) !

  *** LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.0 released ***

Hello! New version is out now. Get it at (URL) ! + = New feature * = Bugfix - = Removed feature v1.0 2002/07/27 + 'Select All' command + Print command * Fixed small bug in color selection * Fixed / Expanded Example Plugin-Code. Plugins should work (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

  Introducing the Moonbase Project

I was going to wait for Chris Giddens to get home from vacation but I just finished this page on his site (and I'm impatient) so I thought I'd unveil it: (URL) thanks to anyone who has ever offered support in establishing a group building standard. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.space) !!

  new newsgroup lugnet.robotics.spybotics

A new newsgroup/list lugnet.robotics.spybotics has been created for the focused discussion of LEGO SPYBOTICS issues (with a big emphasis on replacement firmware and/or software). Feel free to crosspost between .robotics and .robotics.spybotics, as (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.nntp) !

  Mouse Mod with Lego Figure

Too funny for words: (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Kyola Fire & Rescue has moved

Just letting everyone know that Kyola Fire & Rescue and the rest of my web site has moved. the new location is www.ozbricks.net/coghilla and for Kyola F&R www.ozbricks.net/cog...-index.htm Thanks and if you've never visited please do so. Aaron (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

  BimP Updates

Below are the most recent BimP updates and refinements: * Latest Toon by Ton! (This one is one of my favorites) * The interview with the Ferrari brothers continues once again * {Shameless Plug Alert} BimP has received a nomination for the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Ice Planet 2002 Contest Winners!

Hey Y'all: It's been a great contest and I have enjoyed my part in the event as it unfolded. I would like to thank Curt Tigges, Tom Sciortino, and Jude Beaudin for all of their help with the various administrative chores concerning the contest. The (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space) !!

  leJOS 2.0 (Java) for the RCX

leJOS version 2.0 has just been released! New features include more available memory without twitching, USB Mac OSX support, faster Math functions, and a vastly improved communications package. Now you can communicate with multiple RCX's, use a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  1st 2002 rocket meet

The first VicLug 2002 rocket lego meeting was boomin: (URL) up to viclug9l.jpg were taken by me the rest by Steve Barker and you can check out previous VicLug meets in his Brickshelf gallery: (URL) to Randy (and family), Steve and Silus for setting (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Brief Outage at Northstar Computer Systems

Northstar Computer Systems, host to many LEGO-related sites, will have a brief 10-15 minute outage today at 2pm CDT to replace a buggy network card in the database server. If you have any questions, please contact me directly at eric@northcomp.com. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce)

  MichLTC / MichLUG at GATS - Grand Rapids, MI - July 12th-14th, 2002 - Wrap-Up

MichLTC / MichLUG - Great American Train Show (GATS) - Deltaplex - Grand Rapids, Michigan - July 12th-14th - Scott's Report To All, MichLTC had a great show at GATS in Grand Rapids. It was a lot of fun, with a lot of work, but it was, in most (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug) !!

  PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!

Our first public weekend at the Beaverton Mall in Beaverton (outside Portland, OR) was a great success! July 6th and 7th we were open to the public during mall hours at our new temporary "clubhouse". Highlights included a large port area, a 12V (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.or.por) !

  NWBrickCon

It is my pleasure to announce that on the weekend of October 4,5 and 6 in Seattle, Washington will be the Pacific Northwest's first Lego Convention! NWBrickCon will be co-hosted by PNLTC, SMART, and SEALUG. The con is in the Seattle Center's Center (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Spheroid Generator now on the web

Spheroid Generator is now a web page. With just a web browser you can get instructions showing where to put plates to make a sphere, cone, or tent in any size, using plates. Kind of like Mosaic Maker. I'll be working on this more, so that it can (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact