 Announcements / 1680
    BrickFest: Roommate matching needed Todd Lehman
   I've got a place to stay, but I've noticed a number of other people who aren't sure whether they can make it due to the cost -- or who are sure they're going but would really like to find a way to keep costs down. Does anyone out there have a hotel (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl)

        Re: BrickFest: Roommate matching needed —Frank Filz
     (...) Thinking about this, Chris Weeks, Lindsay Braun, and I are sharing a room at the Comfort Inn (a little farther than the Hilton, but no charge for parking which makes it cheaper if you have two or more cars). As the cost has risen somewhat (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickFest: Roommate matching needed —Cary Clark
   (...) ... I'd like to help one or two BrickFest attendees with their accommodations. If you haven't found a place to stay that you can afford, drop me a note. Cary cary@corp.webtv.net (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)