 Events / BrickFest / 831
Re: BrickFest: Roommate matching needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 13:30:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:
I've got a place to stay, but I've noticed a number of other people who aren't
sure whether they can make it due to the cost -- or who are sure they're going
but would really like to find a way to keep costs down.

I'd like to help one or two BrickFest attendees with their accommodations.
If you haven't found a place to stay that you can afford, drop me a note.

Cary
cary@corp.webtv.net