 Announcements / 1679
    Growing pains Todd Lehman
   A bit of hostility and controversy has erupted over a recent policy implementation at the BrickShelf website. If you follow LUGNET's Spotlight feature on the homepage, no doubt you've already read at least part of the discussion. If you haven't, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish) !!

        Re: Growing pains —Nicole Drumm
     Amen Todd, Amen. -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:Gyxz2s.5t5@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Growing pains —Greg Howell
     (...) Snip I have followed the "controversey" on lugnet for a while now, and while I see the point that their is a certain level of censorship, all I can say is this: Brickshelf is a private website which has been opened for public use by it's (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Growing pains —Gary Simas
   (...) Yes, I totally agree, Give Kevin some slack. It is "His" web site after all. Brickshelf is a great service to all of the Lego community. Gary (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)