 Publishing / 3666
Re: Growing pains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 21:17:22 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:
A bit of hostility and controversy has erupted over a recent policy
implementation at the BrickShelf website.  If you follow LUGNET's Spotlight
feature on the homepage, no doubt you've already read at least part of the
discussion.  If you haven't, well, keep an open mind -- as always -- if you

Snip

I have followed the "controversey" on lugnet for a while now, and while I see
the point that their is a certain level of censorship, all I can say is this:

Brickshelf is a private website which has been opened for public use by it's
owner. As far as I'm concerned, Kevin has all the right in the world to pick
and choose whats on his site.
Brickshelf continues to be a free site that allows the community easy access to
their Lego creations and to see others Lego creations. Brickshelf and Lugnet
alone have re-introduce me to the fun and creativity of building with Lego.

As far as I'm concerned Brickshelf remains one of the best Lego site on the web
and is second only to Lugnet on my daily hits list.

Thanks for letting me spout off, I'm gonna go build something...

Greg